Saturday, July 7, 2007


I finished my first big projects. I was need a wall hanging to hide electricity board. I had a bed cover that I do more than 10 years ago for children's bed.
But now it was to shirt for me and wasn't in right direction.

I decided to get out a panel with a trees. Add few stitches and beads and stitch it back in right directions (turn on 90
degrees). Also I decided to put crocheted motifs in different
places to do it more interesting.
But after I turn it it steel to short . I don't want to
sew more panels to this bed cover. I do a new separate
wall hanging. I had two printed panels, they was same
pictures in different colors. And I don't like one of
them (left on a picture). It was so blend. I do
with this panels the same treatment that I do with first

Finally you can see what I have now.

No comments: