Sunday, March 2, 2008

TAGGED

TAGGED


I have been tagged by Rengin . Thank you very much Rengin!


I think it is time to play along.


Here are the rules:


1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.


2. Post rules on your blog.


3. Write 7 things about yourself.


4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.


5. Send an email letting those bloggers know they have been tagged.



Seven things about me:

1. I was born in Ukraine and still love Ukrainian embroidery.

2. I start CQ last year (2007). I love CQ because I can do all my lovely things in one piece (embroidery, stitching, crochets, beads, buttons and ets).

3. I love buttons, all kinds of them.

4. I don't love to write ( in all languages).

5. I love desert and natural colors.

6. I love to learn new techniques.

7. I love to collect things for CQ, now I learn to use them.


Blogs I am tagging:


1. Judy

2. Helen

3. Dr. Mom

4. Lesa

5. Vesta (Russian)

6. Troika (Russian)

7. Tatiana (Russian)





No comments: