Monday, January 7, 2008

Central piece - work in progress.



I am working on central piece. All the seams on the center piece are covered now. I did a regular plane stitches here. I tooke a different colors of treads, because I try to blend colors of fabrics and threads together. I don't want to put any other embellishment yet. I want to sew all beige central piece and after this I'll decide what to do . I want ( for now) put here a flowers. My be a 3D flowers from different kinds of ribbons and Ric-Rack.






Tomorrow I'll do a scheme for last part of central piece. But mostly I must to found way to sew all blocks together and keep my work very flat.



2 comments:

Susan said...

It looks beautiful! This is going to be such an interesting piece to watch you develop.

Gerry said...

Hi Ira, this is lovely. I look forward to seeing it completed.

I'm also popping in to let you know that you've been tagged for the You Make My Day Award.

I really enjoy your blog and your work.